straight men still pretending they don’t know and can’t recognize if another guy is handsome in 2013
"Don’t you think he’s attractive?"
"I mean, I don’t know. I’m not into guys."
THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU OKAY.
It’s like straight dudes can only give a compliment when they expect sex out of it or something OH WAIT.
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
(Source: , via mysweetphilosophy)